Monday, July 15, 2013

Alpinist Magazine #43 & The New 2013 AAC Membership Guide

The time has come for some HardCor photo action in Alpinist Magazine!
(Not of me, but by me!)

Also to mention, the latest American Alpine Club 2013 membership guide publication
has a picture of me in it from the last years International Climbers meet.


The latest issue #43 has a full page photo of Liz on the mighty St.Exupery, Patagonia!

Get a copy for your high resolution satisfaction!




And if you want to see my silly face...  I am in the new AAC membership guide.

Go become a member, and get this awesome photo of my funny face!


Chillin' in Sky's van!   (Photo: Andrew Burr)


Soon we head to Prague, and the infamous Elbsandstein climbing area in Germany.
No chalk, or metal gear allowed!  Now we are talking adventure.

After that is the mighty Wind River Mountain Range, in the heart of Wyoming
for some high alpine adventure.

And last but not least is the AAC International Climbers Meet, Yosemite Valley, CA
coming up in October!


Hopefully I will have more amazing photos for all to enjoy!

Cheers, Cor










No comments:

Post a Comment